A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Spreadstorm is a puzzle adventure game, where you gain control over the digital signal and find yourself in a strange world of nodes, lights and endless darkness. No tips, guides or clear goal and only the one way — forward. Step by step you will learn the rules of this world and will begin to understand what is going on and what you supposed to do.
- A game world consisting of interconnected levels with more than one way to walktrough.
- Challenging puzzles, that require wide skillset: from pure logic to speed of decision-making and reaction.
- Minimalist and atmospheric environment with elements of storytelling.
- Responsive and intuitive controls (gamepad recommended).
The game is currently in Early Access. We are hard working on it and want at least to double the existing amount of levels including new gameplay mechanics, polish the different aspects of the game such as UI, controls and overall "game feel".
Also we want to add the powerful level editor which will allow you to create your own custom levels, combine them into campaign and share with the community.
Any feedback would be strongly appreciated.
|Published||9 days ago|
|Release date||61 days ago|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Colorful, Dark, Exploration, hard, Minimalist, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Making the level editor5 days ago